Fully text-searchable, the Purchase Area 1976 Phone Book CD has 385 scanned pages of the White Pages and Yellow Pages listings in the following communities:
- Benton-Gilbertsville - Calvert City - Fairdealing-Hardin - Clinton - Columbus
- Fulton-So. Fulton (including listings of Cayce, Dukedom, KY - Dukedom, Tenn - Hickman, Water Valley) - Mayfield - Graves County Section (Cunningham - Fanchy Farm - Farmington - Folsomdale - Lowes - Lynnville - Sedalia - West Plains - Wingo)
- Murray - Aurora - West Kentucky: Hardin - Hazel - Kirksey - Lynn Grove - New Concord
- South Hazel, Tenn - Paducah-Symsonia - Heath - Kevil
All pages are fully text-searchable by any keyword - first or last name, business name, phone number, address, or partial name. You may also use it as a regular phone book and do alphabetical lookups.
This phonebook CD will provide the following information:
· White Pages: Residential, Business & Government Listings
· Yellow Pages: Classified Ads
SpyralSearch Archived CD’s are protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and are only for the purchaser’s personal use and not to be copied, distributed, or posted on a web site.
TRY IT OUT with this sample of a city directory so you can see the quality of the scans and how the zoom & search tools
work. All of our directories are in pdf format, and you will need Adobe® Reader® installed on your computer to access
the pdf files on CD. If you do not already have it, Adobe® Reader® can be downloaded free of charge on Adobe®website.
8390 E. Via De Ventura, #F110-184 ♦ Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Copyright 2005 Research Etc., Inc.
(Adobe Reader & the Adobe Logo are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the U.S. and/or other countries.